If managing several packs of medication seems more and more complicated, if preparing the pill dispenser of someone close to you, or your own, has become a chore, then ASK YOUR PHARMACIST who will be able to provide this new PDA (Preparation Dose to be Administered) service.
Every week, the pharmacist prepares your Mbox medication dispenser box. You just have to follow the instructions on the pill dispenser to take your medication in complete security.
Why ask your pharmacist for the Mbox?
Because understanding your treatment means taking your medication correctly and taking your medicine correctly means feeling better
- You only have to manage one single pack for all your treatment
- You have access to clear information on the way to take your medication
- You have access to a summary of the medication prescribed by all your medical professionals
– Useful for understanding your treatment through the reminder of the objectives
– Useful for doctors when renewing prescriptions
- You have access to a place of evaluation your current form, useful for your pharmacist and for your doctor
- You have access to a dose validation table to ensure your treatment is correctly followed.